Learn how to strengthen your glutes from home, only using booty bands!
Have you ever wondered whether at home booty workout with resistance bands (aka. Booty bands) is efficient?
To be clear, all bums are beautiful, no matter the size or shape, but if you want to enhance your curves and build yourself a toned booty, it might be time to try our best booty resistance bands workout.
Why should you use booty bands to work on your glutes muscles?
Not just that the chances are you would like to have a JLo booty, but it is important to work on your glutes muscles, as they are the biggest muscles in our body. If you spend most of your days sitting behind a desk or watching Tv on your couch, chances are that will glutes muscles trend to be inactive, leading to bad posture and lower back pain.
Working out with resistance bands will directly target your glutes, more specific your medial glute — which is one of the most difficult muscles to be activated. By not, properly activating the butt muscles, your body will trend to compensate the muscles around it leading to imbalances (like bigger quads and flat booty) and injures.
Resistance Bands vs. Weight.
Our Fabric Resistance bands are an inexpensive and versatile tool to have whether your goal is not just to tone your butt, but also great at strengthening your muscles as well as losing weight. The work not only with starters, but often also used by elite athletes. They are so easy to take everywhere due to its compact size and weight. They are joint-friendly and provide a more efficient way to target your glutes in comparison to weights.
While there are different ways to workout, at home booty workout with resistance is a great and efficient idea.
Confident to join our booty band community yet? Try these five-resistance band booty workout exercises to fire up your glutes. We guarantee you will love the booty-shaping benefits too!
Best booty resistance bands workout to tone your butt from anywhere.
- Spot the band around your thighs just above your knees.
- Get in a hinge position half squat with your feet about hip-width apart.
- Take a step to the right with your right foot, so that your feet are wider than hip width. Take four steps to the right, and then four back to the left. That is 1 repetition.
- Keep your core engaged and constant tension in the band.
Do 3 sets of 5 repetition.
- Spot the band around your thighs just above your knees and stand with your feet hip-width apart and core engaged.
- Stand with your right leg and kick your left leg backwards, so you create resistance tension in the band while keeping your knee straight, not allowing the back to arch.
- Return your left foot to initial position, keeping tension in the band, for 1 repetition.
- Do all your repetitions in one leg, then repeat on the other side.
- Do 3 sets of 20 repetition each leg.
- Spot the band around your thighs just above your knees, standing with your feet hip-width apart.
- Go into a squat by bending your knees and lowing your hips, while your chest is up by not rounding your back.
- Stand up and raise your right leg out to the right side, keeping your knee straight and core engaged.
- Return your right leg to the floor and squat again.
- Stand up, and this time lift your left leg to the left side, return your left leg to floor and immediately squat again. That is 1 repetition.
- Do 3 sets of 20 repetition.
- Spot the band around your thighs just above your knees and lie on your right side and hold up your head with your right hand.
- Bend both knees and bend at the hip so your thighs are at right angles to your hip.
- Lift your top knee toward the ceiling, while your feet stay together.
- Lower your left knee down in a controlled speed to return to your starting position. That’s 1 repetition.
- Complete all your reps, then repeat on the other side.
- Do 3 sets of 15 repetition each leg.
- Spot the band around your thighs just above your knees and begin in an all fours position.
- Make sure your knees are straight under your hips, wrists aligned with your shoulders, keeping your core engaged.
- Kick your right foot behind you towards the ceiling, keeping the band tensioned.
- Return your right knee to floor for 1 rep.
- Do all your reps on one side, then repeat on the other side.
We hope you enjoy this booty band workout and make more informed choices when purchasing your own fabric resistance bands set. You can take your time to browse through our website to learn more.
If you still have not tried our products, we are offering a 10% discount to our Blog readers.
Use the following code at checkout: BLOG10